The following things are broken/missing:
|Tatty carburettors and restricted rubbers|
- Seat is nowhere to be found.
- Carburettors are missing, except for two, that are in terrible condition.
- Only 2 inlet rubbers, and they are restricted.
- Missing 1 air-filter rubber.
- The fairing is broken in the mounting brackets.
- The headlight nuts are coming of the fairing.
- 3 out of 4 indicator lights are broken or damaged.
- Side fairing on the left side has a broken mounting bracket.
- Overall the fairing and fuel tank are scratched and dented.
- Rear spoiler is corroded.
- Fuel gauge isn't working.
- Fuel tap is leaking.
- No light in speedometer.
- Clutch cable is sticky.
- Indicator switch will not disengage.
- Mirrors are corroded, will have to be changed.
- Rear tire is flat.
- Alloy wheels are corroded.
- Front brakes are sticking.
- Choke cable is sticky.
- No battery.
- All fluids and filters need changing.
|Scratched up and parts missing, but plenty of potential|
I'm really trying to do this on a budget, and my goal is to get the bike road legal and drivable, for less than 10.000 DKR (1350€/1000£), and so far it appears that it will cost about 6.000 DKR to get the tax paid and get some plates on it.
So I only have about 3.000 DKR to accomplish this, quite a challenge.